Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Welcome to Nottingham City Council's admissions online website.
This website is now closed. An online form for late applications is available by clicking the link below.
If your child lives in Nottingham City and you are applying for a reception school place or Year 3 junior school place for September 2016. It is your responsibility to apply to the correct authority. You can check which local authority you live in by Clicking Here. If your child's address comes under Nottinghamshire County Council then you need to apply on Nottinghamshire County's website Click Here.
To find the catchment school for your address Click here for map (not all schools operate with a catchment area).
You should only complete an application if you have parental responsibility for this child.
. To apply for a reception school place Click Here to complete a late Infant application form . To apply for a junior school place (year 3) Click Here to complete a late junior application form. Decision email for on time applications sent on 16 April 2016 (if you have ticked to receive an email). Letters posted 2nd class on 18 April 2016.
. To apply for a secondary school place (year 7) for September 2016 Click Here to complete a late application form. Decision emails for on time applications sent on 1 March 2016 (if you have ticked to receive an email). Letters posted 2nd class on 1 March 2016.