Common Admissions Transfer Capita EMS Admissions and Transfers
Click here to Register
If you are new to this site and wish to make an application on-line you will need to register with the Local Authority. Click on 'Register Now!'

Forgotten Password?

Welcome to Nottingham City Council's admissions online website.

IMPORTANT:  You should only apply through this website if you and your child live in Nottingham City and you are applying for a school place for September 2016.  It is your responsibility to apply to the correct authority. You can check which local authority you live in by Clicking Here.  If your child's address comes under Nottinghamshire County Council then you need to apply on Nottinghamshire County's website Click Here

You should only complete an application if you have parental reponsibility for this child.

Click on REGISTER NOW to apply online (If you registered last year and your email is the same you do not need to register again, if you registered in previous years then you must re-register):  Your password must contain 2 letters and 2 numbers and is case sensitive.  It is important that you remember your log on information and security question.

Please note: we are aware that emails may be duplicated during the admissions process but be assured your application will not be affected.

.  Apply for secondary school place (year 7) between 04 September 2015 and 31 October 2015.  Decision email sent on 1 March 2016 (if you have ticked to receive an email).  Letters posted 2nd class on 1 March 2016.

.  Apply for a reception school place or junior school place (year 3) between 20 November 2015 and 15 January 2016.  Decision email sent on 16 April 2016 (if you have ticked to receive an email).  Letters posted 2nd class on 18 April 2016.

When applying for admission to school, parents / carers should apply to the local authority in which the child lives. To check for the appropriate local authority, please enter your child's postcode and click Check.  


Blank Application Forms | Change Password | Contact UsOpen HELP WindowLinks To Education Websites

Admissions Online developed by Capita Children's Services